Benvenuti sul forum di VALGANNA.INFO

Hallo allemaal, Ciao

Informazioni e consigli x l'iscrizione e la navigazione nel forum.

Moderatori: lampo, quilla, Parsifal

Rispondi
linda

Hallo allemaal, Ciao

Messaggio da linda »

Hello everybody,
I stil dont speek italian.... But nowadays we have the help from Google Translation so i give it a try!
The first time i went to ghirla, camping trelago, was in 1980 i think. We returned each summer till 1988.
It gave me the most wonderfull summermemories. So since it still is a special place to me, i frequently visit the internet to see whats happening in ghirla and wheather i can find some information about old friends or in order to find new foto's s of óld places'. I used to go to ghirla with my family and friends like Esther, Jolanda, Martine. We had such fun! Its hard to remender all the names, but offcourse i'll never forget Giorgio :-), Stefano, Simona, Mauro, Michele......
Ciao,ciao,
Linda
Ciao a tutti,
Io stil italiano dont speek .... Ma oggi abbiamo l'aiuto di traduzione di Google in modo che io fare un tentativo!
La prima volta che ho andato a Ghirla, camping Trelago, è stato nel 1980 credo. Siamo tornati ogni estate fino al 1988.
Mi ha dato la summermemories più meraviglioso. Quindi, dal momento che è ancora un posto speciale per me, ho spesso visita in internet per vedere quello che accade in I Ghirla e wheather possono trovare alcune informazioni su di vecchi amici o per trovare s foto nuove di 'vecchi luoghi. Ho usato per andare a Ghirla con la mia famiglia e gli amici come Esther, Jolanda, Martine. Ci siamo divertiti così! La sua difficile Remender tutti i nomi, ma offcourse non dimenticherò mai :-) Giorgio, Stefano, Simona, Mauro, Michele ......
Ciao, ciao,
Linda

paoric
Site Admin

Re: Hallo allemaal, Ciao

Messaggio da paoric »

Ciao Linda, benvenuta sul forum! Uso anch'io il traduttore per scriverti, mi fa molto piacere averti qui, spero che questo sito ti sia di aiuto per rimanere sempre aggiornata sulla bella Valganna. ciao Paolo

Hello Linda, welcome to the forum! I use the translator to write you, I am delighted to have you here, I hope this site will be helpful to stay up to date on the beautiful Valganna. Hello Paolo
Ti criticheranno sempre, parleranno male di te e sarà difficile che incontri qualcuno al quale tu possa andare bene come sei. Vivi come credi. Fai cosa ti dice il cuore…ciò che vuoi…. una vita è un’opera di teatro che non ha prove iniziali. Canta, ridi, balla, ama….e vivi intensamente ogni momento della tua vita…. Prima che cali il sipario e l’opera finisca senza applausi. (Charlie Chaplin)
quilla

Messaggio da quilla »

Hi Linda, welcome! We are glad for your interesting about Ghirla and Valganna. I'm happy with know that you remember with pleasure your time spent in our land.
Where do you live? We hope you will return here sometime in future for holiday.
Sorry for my english, i'm not using translator.... :)
Mary
lampo

Messaggio da lampo »

hi Linda, welcome(back) here... I think you are from Holland, right???
We are happy you have wonderfull summermemories thanks to Ghirla and it's neighbourhood, I think you are as old as a lot of the members of this forum. Don't stop to post here, maybe you could share with us some memory and, if you want, some pic.
Some different perspective on our land surely helps us to grow and improve too.
"La parola Italia è una espressione geografica, una qualificazione che riguarda la lingua, ma che non ha il valore politico che gli sforzi degli ideologi rivoluzionari tendono ad imprimerle".
(K. W. L. von Metternich-Winneburg) click click1 click2
linda

Messaggio da linda »

Hello again,
Well thank you for your welcome. Yes, indeed, i'm from holland. Like many of your tourists. When i went to ghirla for the first time, i was eight years old, there was not that much tourism in Ghirla. The camping was small, a lot of italian people stayed there during te summer. I remember that when we went to some small villages, a lot of old people were not used to see foreigners. The old people liked to touch mij blond white hair because it was unusual to them, haha,! Practically nobody spoke english. Young people learned it at school, but just a very little bit. So i had to learn five words of italian... In the years that followed, the number of dutch people in ghirla increased. To bad that it was partly our own fault, we braught friends and family en friends from friends...... In those days the sundays at the lake were special to me/ to see all the italian familys together, eating, playing en bringing chairs and tables and even barbeques to the lake! And the strange thing to us was that nobody went swimming! We were not used to that. We just brought a towel and maybe a sandwich and went swimming all day, nothing more. Now and then we went to the sacro monte, with all the little chappels, even when i was so young i found it to be so beautifull ! Keep in mind, that now i've seen al lot of the world, but in those days everything in italy was wunderfull and special to me, everything was different! In those days we didn't see scooters in the streets of holland, maybe a few old people. But in ghirla there was every night a 'parade' of young boys showing there scooters to the girly public. It seemed to be that the old wooden bar from camping Trelago was the place to be. Is it still like that for the young people nowadays???
Byebye
paoric
Site Admin

Messaggio da paoric »

Eh eh eh ancora oggi è così Linda, d'estate quando arrivano "LE OLANDESI" al Camping ci sono sempre dei ragazzi che cercano di conoscerne qualcuna, magia dell'estate...

Ci sono alcune foto del vecchio campeggio a questo indirizzo.

-----------------------------------

Eh eh eh today is so Linda, in the summer when there's "the Dutch" to the Camping there are always guys trying to get to know someone, magic summer ...

There are some photos of the old camp site at this address -> CLICK HERE
Ti criticheranno sempre, parleranno male di te e sarà difficile che incontri qualcuno al quale tu possa andare bene come sei. Vivi come credi. Fai cosa ti dice il cuore…ciò che vuoi…. una vita è un’opera di teatro che non ha prove iniziali. Canta, ridi, balla, ama….e vivi intensamente ogni momento della tua vita…. Prima che cali il sipario e l’opera finisca senza applausi. (Charlie Chaplin)
lampo

Messaggio da lampo »

Now we are used to the blond white hair :D.
Nowadays italian families are not still used to swimming in to the lake, maybe because we prefer the seawater. But young guys continue to hang out at the camping, the Dutch charm never wanes. We have improved our english, I said improved... not perfected :happy3: . The Dutch are always welcome here, I think you are the best tourists for us because you appreciate better than us our Lands, so tnx to be here and I hope you'll come back here in the future.
"La parola Italia è una espressione geografica, una qualificazione che riguarda la lingua, ma che non ha il valore politico che gli sforzi degli ideologi rivoluzionari tendono ad imprimerle".
(K. W. L. von Metternich-Winneburg) click click1 click2
Rispondi